Monday, March 12, 2012

Sienna and her performance art

Sienna has been channelling her inner-thespian the last few weeks. This morning she raised her craft to new heights.

Her favorite is to sit down, raise her right arm and point skyward, and then fall over sideways. With her arm still raised over her head she rolls onto her back and starts crying.

If you stand over her Sienna then rolls from side-to-side whole tears well up. Danielle and I walk away, knowing she just wants attention. Usually after one minute she will come crawling after us.

This morning she was on the ground and when I went to walk away she rolled onto her stomach, lunged forward and wrapped herself around my foot.

Her hands have a surprisingly strong grip. I tried to gently pull away, though she looked up at me with accusing baby eyes and let out a plaintif wail.

That is right. Sienna captured her audience.

Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment