Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A good laugh to start to the weak

"We were making out down there all over the place like a couple of fourteen year olds."

Was it a Brooklyn street where I heard this tidbit. Or perhaps a subway. Or perhaps a bar.

Nope, the company kitchen on a Monday morning while I was mixing together my free espresso/dark hot chocolate/organic coffee/foam milk (approximate calories 500, cost = free, Starbucks charges 5 bucks).

I'll take my entertainment anywhere. It was two two-somethings talking while sipping coffee and if they weren't standing next to the stirrer I needed then I would have missed the entire conversations.

"It was a good trip then?"

"Yeah."

"I have a girl friend who went to Barbados with another girlfriend. They met two college boys who live down there and had a good time."

"That's gross."

"I know, right, college boys, right."

There really isn't a moral to this recounting other than it made me smile that people still have fun on vacations, still pass judgment on one another, and still talking too loudly by the new age water cooler.

Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment