Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Legends of the Workpace...DRS

We've all had - and most likely been one at some point - insensitive co-workers. Talking loudly on on the phone, gossips, general-pain-in-the-assness.

Here is a new one that has been added to the list due to open environment. Disease-Ridden-Scum.

A crude non-de-plumbe to be sure, except hear me (read me?) out as DRS makes noises akin to a wounded water buffalo bellowing for help from the herd. DRS chooses to cough and sneeze into the hand directly and then touch the phone. The keyword. Or a piece of fruit in the kitchen.

DRS has the ego on the level of a CEO. The belief that one MUST come to work each day for the good of the company - even though there is an option to work from home. Why just today DRS stated, "I was sick for two weeks - got healthy - now I'm sick again."

Really? You are bragging about this? Please DRS do us all a favor and stay home, stopping only to expel your refuse into a tissue far away from me. You are not so important that you cannot be replaced, or miss a day, or generally take a miss manners.

No amount of pleading, politeness, rudeness, and even hiding your chair appears to deter you from spreading your germs.

I look forward to the next time I get sick, as I will I plead temporary insanity when I throttle you.

That is all.

Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment