Thursday, June 16, 2011

Inner Monologue While Watching the Mets Tonight

The paranthesis includes the inner monologue at the time





  • Sienna is down for the night I'll put on the Mets game (I wonder if the Mets can break .500)


  • Hmmm, R.A. Dickey doesn't look so good (It was bound to happen)


  • Mmm, dinner is tasty tonight (Mmm, dinner IS tasty tonight)


  • Crud, the Mets are down by three (They seem to not want to break .500)


  • Did that first basemen trip Angel Pagan (Please don't go on the DL Angel...please don't go on the DL).


  • Holy crap, Hairston tied the game! (He is still alive?)


  • Holy crap, the Mets are up by one (This was unexpected)


  • Holy crap, the Mets are up by two (That second run was huge!)


  • K-Rod in for the save and he has twenty in a row (I thought he blew a save)


  • Ah, they just said K-Rod blew his first save opportunity of this year and has run off twenty in a row (I knew I wasn't crazy)


  • Run on first (I believe)


  • Chipper Jones isn't in the game (I still believe)


  • Two run homer (Motherf*cker!)


  • Mets lose. On a balk. (That was rather inventive)


  • At least dinner was good (It really WAS good).


Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment