Sunday, June 26, 2011

Previews That Bum Me Out: Transformers 3

I admit that I am a sucker for movie previews. There is a little game I like to play with Danielle during the previews called Over/Under where I announce how many trailers we are about to see and then Danielle guesses the over/under.

I didn't say it was a complicated game people.

I will not be the first person to add the following: I believe that there is a correlation between Suck Level/How Much They Show during the preview, as in the more they show in the preview, the worse the movie.

Every now and again the preview gets me good. The latest involved a secret mission to the dark side of the moon, (presumably) an item gets taken off said moon, all heck breaks loose. A perfect summer blockbuster and...holy crud it's for Transformers 3?

Not going to see it. Well done though for making an interesting trailer though. Well done indeed Transformers 3.

Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment